Wednesday 17 December 2014

... i had the courage to be able to ask them, i feirst went to find my teacher and i found her but i waited until she had finished talking to someone, when it was my turn to go i went in her room and she thank me for the card its was lovely, and i announced to her some good news, and she gave me a hug, inside i felt that i needed that but then i told her that i decided to crate a blog and share my daily life just like a diary, and with this i told a friend of mine that i've met more than a year on social network, we havent met yet but i've spoken to her on the phone, she's very important to me, i told her that i told my friend that i created a blog and my friend read it and she had positive opinion on it, saying that i don't deserve to suffer (in my opinion i do) however she felt happy about  and we talked about 1-2 more things that related to the blog but then it got to a point when i managed to do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, do leave your feedback and support down below in the comments box.