Thursday 18 December 2014

Their faces were shocking tp what i was expecting :) my head of teacher i heard most he told me that how to know you love candles and he said straight away oh yeah your sometimes in my class for your lessons amd i said yeah then they carried on opening it and they found a box of choclates of 'Ferro Rocher' and my head of teacher said you know (name) thse are my fabourite choclates from Ferro Rocher, i love them alot, my teacher and him both said there was no need for this, the card you gave me was lovely i really loved it and made me feel proud to have done my job in helping you. And thank you for those beautiful inspirational words they carried on talking to me about the card and present thing until my teacher had encouraged him to do something... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, do leave your feedback and support down below in the comments box.