Thursday 1 January 2015

Today was a calm and peaceful day, not much happening, sat watching films, playing games, watching tv, etc. At dinner time like lunch time I ate dessert, cakes. At that moment It just came to my mind I have to eat, they look nice and delicious. But the way I feel at this point is guiltiness and disappointmented to have felt that way. But I can't change the past but I can change te future from now on wards I will try to change my mind and focuss on eating like I was which is 'LESS.' However, I do have my sister's birthday coming up which is next week so I only have delicious and sugarery cake on that day, so I will lesser as soon as possible, as soon as I'm able too. I haven't got much to say today, maybe tomorrow but I do wish you a good night and sleep well. Today's post inspires me to say: "Everthing is possible to those who believe."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, do leave your feedback and support down below in the comments box.