Monday 5 January 2015

Yesturday not much happening, but i can tell you that i've receieved at least 2 feedback. I'm very happy how they gave their own feedback by being honest and what they said i wasn't really accepting it. Because i thought people would judge me and be negative about but no they were very positive and shown lack of respect for me. For the problems that i've had or am having at the moment. I'm really please to hear what they said thank-you 2 very much. Well, today's quotation is: "Never judge a book by its cover - this links to being reality by don't judge a person by their apperance by first actually know them."

However, i had another idea since there isn't commenting on my posts or my YouTube video. If you want to give your feedback then, to maintain watchful because sooner or later i will find a way of that happening e.g. by email, or a complete different way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, do leave your feedback and support down below in the comments box.