Tuesday 3 February 2015

I had an ok day. Thinking about my boy all day along, but also had the appointment. I was ok i guess, but she has made an appointment to speak with my mum this time and if she doesn't comd she will tell the service that she asked for information to come to my housr. So i dont want that i told my mum and i havent told her what it about i told that the doctor will tell her instead. She thinks i've done something wrong. But really i haven't she just wants to alert her and keep me safe. Because of whats happened in the past. She wont tell my mum because i dont want her to, so she wont break my confience. However she does need to act and keep me safe on what it relates too. Hope it goes well the appointment :/ worried about when the appointment end that my mum will question me why i been talking about this at the doctors and all that. But i wont tell her the secret. But i will tell her a bit of the truth.

Today's post, will link to a song which is:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W3vijeR0ZRs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, do leave your feedback and support down below in the comments box.