Saturday 27 December 2014

A day has gone, unfortunately disappointing to me. This is because i keep looking at myself in the mirror but today i looked and realised the differencd that i look even fatter than before :( i havent weoghed my self for like 3-4 days ago maybe because i'm worried to see the number of kg shown on the balance... however i need to stop this,and by this i need to cut down on the food even more like i never done before, it will be harder to avoid and to hide from those speacil people to me but i will try and do it. Its a battle to go thorugh in my life but i do believe that i will get throught this. This brings once again to another quote: "You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, do leave your feedback and support down below in the comments box.