Friday 26 December 2014

Half of the day gone, but still the rest to complete it, however I ate food that I shouldn't, and yet I haven't checked my weight today, but will do later. Brought new things today because of the boxing day (sale). Loved it, but you know whenever I walk around town I get that feeling of people looking at me with the wrong eyes (judging me for the way I look e.g. ugly and fat and the way I dress up e.g. like last time when I had that episode in school). Otherwise my day was alright I guess, but you never know later on something may cause that to change... This brings to an inspirational quote, which is: "What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, do leave your feedback and support down below in the comments box.