Monday 29 December 2014

In total i have 2 - 3 problems, yet i still feel that i'm not ready to tell them but i can reveal you one at least. Well at the start of high school begining of year 7 and maybe end of year 8 or start of year 9 cant remeber clarley when it ended but it did end finally. Well when i did PE (physical education), there was these 2-3 girls that would come up to me when they felt like it and would ask me personal questions. These questions were... what Bra size i used? How big my boobs were? They even decided to ask if they were fake? :'( of course that made me feel very low and i did not reply to them to the size and stuff and of course there werent fake. I was worried of what they could do when i didnt tell them what size my bra was. But happily they didnt do anything. Although thats a good thing i didnt like what they asked me and that made me feel less confident in myself. And as you may have seen on my posts this has affected me since then, but my other problem is much more serious however it does involve physical apperence too. But i'm not yet ready to reveal it. The quote for this post is: 'Life goes on, whether you choose to move on and take a chance in the unknown or stay behind, locked in the past, thinking about what you could've been.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, do leave your feedback and support down below in the comments box.