Monday 29 December 2014

Yes, one day again has passed havent had those thoughts in my mind today is that a good thing, i ask myself? However, i got the chance to weigh myself, found the right to do it, well i was suprised that i wasnt where i was when it was christmas time but however i do need to loss weight to where i feel its confortable for me. Also i've noticed that my boobs are different by being more downer and not uper if you know what i mean like there like dropped :/ is that normal? They werent like that before, i wish they were like upper abit :/ but if i had to choose i would choose to be like i am now because you the weight problem of trying to look perfect like those other girls that you see around, with perfect bodies. Maybe in future time when my body apperence looks simular to those girls and i feel confortable maybe i will change the size of my boobies but not at the moment, i dont yet feel confortable to do that just at this point. Tomorrow is another day, and still i've still got a gigantic battle to fight through, something tells me that i will get through this... As days goes by, its getting closer to my doctors appointment ans my fear starts to develop but getting worried of what the results of my health might be... Today's quote is: "Never give up on something you really want. Its difficult to wait but more difficult to regret."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, do leave your feedback and support down below in the comments box.