Tuesday 10 February 2015

Today was pretty good day. I went to see my counceller, it was OK i guess. Lots, of positives and a few negatives, but i dealt with it, and i was OK with it. The problem with my brush on my foot, it doesn't hurt, but it has been resolved, the boy didn't say sorry but asked if my foot was better, and i said it was and he was like are you sure (name)? and i said yes, and he said that's good. But he only spoke to me because my head of year told him to do so. Once again at lunch i went to see the girls, it was less awkward than yesterday. But i do believe that eventually, it will become less and less weird. Tomorrow i have the talk with my teacher, and still i have to write the card to give in -to the other girl, and i will do so. Tomorrow, i have PE and i really want to do it, but one or two people think i shouldn't because of my foot. Well, its not that bad its just bruised and it doesn't even hurt no more. And i am being honest here like always. So really i will do it. No one will stop me from doing something i enjoy or love. Not much too say today, but i am making some progress i guess :) and i'm so happy for that.

Today's quote: 'Fight for what makes you happy and not let nothing destroy or come between the progress, to make a change in your life for you to become sad.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, do leave your feedback and support down below in the comments box.