Tuesday 10 February 2015

Well, my day was going well yesturday untill an accident haplened. i went meet up with the girls a lunch, i did have some concerns whether i should go or not, i even went to that teacher that helps me alpt and she adviced me to go. So i did, it was very awkard but i managed it. They even wanted me to walk with them, so i did. Yesturday, at the end of the lesson i was standing up whilst, a bout was messing around and landed on my foot. It was very painful. He didnt realise he had done it. I went to the MI room, got some ice. The bruse was getting worser that i had to go to the hospital. My head of year came in, told him what happened, he talk to the boy but nothing. He doesnt remember that he did that. I knew this was going to happen. Because he didnt look back to me and said sorry which meant he didnt realise that he'd done it. Well, today i have to go and see my head of year and see what's going to happen. I thout it that this will get resolved but we shall see. Also i have the talk with my counceller. Last night i got a text, from the a girl, saying that she was worried about me becauae she did not see me in lesson. I was regretting to tell her because of worried that she wouldnt believe me. But in the end i told her. She even told me something that happened during lesson. I feel that now i'm am trully getting close to her. She invited me to go at lunch again. I shall will do. Lets see how the day goes. My brush isnt that bad now, but now i wanna do PE and i cant, because of this stupid bruise and my parents dont want me to do it. And i thout that the school will let me.

Today's song: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UAWcs5H-qgQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, do leave your feedback and support down below in the comments box.