Sunday 27 May 2018

Update

I don’t know how to start with this, just feel like writing down today how I’m feeling getting my feelings all out. For the last couple of months it hasn’t been easy a lot of decisions needed to be made going back home, staying strong and not be lead to doing stupid things that I did once during those months, self-harming to realise all the stress and sadness out but of course it leads to no solution, took anti-depressants, started vaping / smoking too nothing seems to help. But since these months I have met an extraordinary person that has kept me going, has never judged me of what so ever knows all my secrets, and fears and has supported me though bad and good times. I can’t thank that person enough for what he has done for me, he’s one of the best things that has happened to me he has proved me wrong that life must go on and I must maintain strong and not give up and if I do he is always there to not let that happen to keep trying until I succeed. Lately just been feeling down and don’t know why sometimes I do sometimes I don’t, but I’m still going and not giving up on my dreams and wishes. And I’m going to continue trying till the end. This special boy I met is one of the things I wished for and hope in future to see that wish and dream continue. This boy is my boyfriend (R) and we have been though so much together and nothing has ever stopped us, not even the distance we got stronger and stronger each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, do leave your feedback and support down below in the comments box.