Tuesday 16 December 2014

I walked passed, many people and their reaction to me was to look sideways, but on that day it was assembly for my year and another year. Here came the teacher from my form and her reaction to them was 'Wow (name) those jeans are surely bright, i love them' that didnt make me feel better inside and my response was to smile... but i tried to hide myself from the tears coming down my eyes from what she had told me. However, when it ended i walked to my locker and these 2 girls passed by and said 'i love those jeans (name) they are surely are bright and they suit you' and my response was 'are you being honest because everyone from our year have been looking side ways to me' they garanteed me that they were but still i didnt believe them... once again when i was going home waiting for the bus another teacher passed by and she said the exact same thing as the first teacher did and i thanked her but it made me feel even worse and i did cry but not outside but yes from the inside, oncr i got home i decided to change...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, do leave your feedback and support down below in the comments box.