Tuesday 16 December 2014

If i had to describe my personality or my appearance... well i would say that i'm very shy, have a low self-esteem, a very lonely/isoslated person from others (so i have no friends), but i think that many of the times that i see my self in the mirror i see a monster, an ugly body,i feel discusted to look that way... but if i could change i would but i think that's impossible, but to start with as you may be aware i'm changing my apperance in clothes (likes and dislikes), but also lossing weight to feel better, because the body that i've had in the past since those problems have happened have brogught my self-belief down, and to feel hate in my body. However, since i've lost atleat 1kg at a timr it has made me feel better, but still i have a long journey to go through to feel perfectly fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, do leave your feedback and support down below in the comments box.