Tuesday 16 December 2014

Today, was the day i brought my teacher and my head of year a present and wrote a christmas card... i went to see my teachet at lunch and she knew i wanted to speak to both of them because i told her and i wanted to speak again about the situation but when she spoke to me about it, she regreted that to happen because it was wasting her time and my head of year's time and she felt that if i carried in talking about it i wouldnt go anywhere and that made me feel very upset and rejected but not being wanted.... but she did clarify that she did want to hear my angel side but did not want to deal with my devil side yet that still didnt make me feel better... with the card i went to find my head of year he wasnt in his office i was unsure to leave it in his desk or not... so i did leave it but at the end of the school day i did the exact same thing with my teacher's card and poped it underneath her door for her to see it tomorrow morning. However i've still got my presents to give to them and dont feel brave in giving to them, but i do want to give it to them because i wanna thank for eveything that they've done for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, do leave your feedback and support down below in the comments box.