Tuesday 16 December 2014

Yet i didn't make me change the guilty i had inside of me, i felt even more hatered inside me, so i decided to self-harm... and i did that for a week untill i revealed that situation (of self-harm) to my teacher, and her determination was to not do it again if i did she will have to report it to somebody and that person would have to talk to my parents. And i didn't want that so i decided to not self harm, i even went to confession at school, i had a couseller and yet i still do to build up my self-confidence and other things... However, my couseler has no idea of this situation but has noticed that something has happened in the past, i regret revealing that to her because i feel that i havent got enough courage or trust as i have had with my head of year and my teacher, yet the confession hasn't worked...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, do leave your feedback and support down below in the comments box.